We are looking for a caring and service minded person with good customer care and sales skills. You must work well in a hectic environment, be structured, be able to work well independently and trive on direct contact with customers. Good language skills are an advantage.
The tasks will include, among others, to:
· Always provide the best and most focused customer service
· Stand by the cashier and register sales, produce a sales report, keep daily accounts control and product inventory
· Make sure the Store is always in good order
· Contribute to a productive operation in the Store, work towards the set sales targets and participating with focus in the achievement of the Store’s budget
· Promote and follow up on the Store’s concept
· Together with the department of inventory management, make sure that the right products are available at the right time
Experince from similar work will be an advantage, but this is not a requirement, as training will be provided.
We offer competitive pay terms.
If you would like further information regarding the position, please contact Birgittha Sandström via email on or via telephone on 940 22 378.