Flåm AS is one of Norway’s leading travel organizations and largest travel destination outside the big cities. Flåm AS and related companies run destination development with global sales and distribution with more. The collected revenue is approximately 700 million NOK. Today there are 120 year-round employees and 200 seasonal workers. The business is thriving and constantly growing. We are competitive regarding innovation, product development and results in cooperation with our strategic alliances.
Today we run Visitor Centre with 6 permanent employees and 29 seasonal staff with front desk, local sales, booking and hosts for buses and at the docks. We have a Production department and one Booking department
We want to merge these areas to one management, where the main goal is to develope units with highly skilled employees. Focus on sales and further development of the techonological position to our company in accordance with the expansive business stratgy.
The position reports to sales- and marketing director and will be a part of the leader group in sales- and marketing department.
In Flåm you will be part of an international working environment with permanent employees and seasonal staff from more than 20 nationalities. Nature is on our side and makes it easy for us to live up to our values: Genuine - Spectacular – Hospitable - Competent
- Operate and develope the Visitor Centre
- Operate and develope the Booking department
- Operate and develope the Production department
- Take advantage of technological tools and make effective sales, operations and customer support.
- Contribute to and develope team to increase results in sales- and marketing department
- Relevant education and experience from similar position
- Strong professional expertise
- The ability to see opportunities in use of both existing and new technology
- You have relational skills as leader
- Communicate well and precise in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Self going, but also a team player
- You are business minded and seek solutions
- Great capacity for work
- Competitive terms
- Career opportunities
- Possibility to work with a leading company in a thriving and growing business
- A diverse and international work environment
- An important position with the possibility to influence the department and the company
The company has available office spaces in Oslo, still the main office and most of the working hours will be in Flåm.
Start: After agreement.
Aplly within: 10th of July
For questions regarding the position, please contact Øyvind Holsen, sales- and marketing director – 48108705 firstname.lastname@example.org or Nils Asbjørn Lie – – 90510709
Apllication to be sent here: https://www.jobbdirekte.no/flaam_as/1208846/index.html