Flåm AS is one of Norway’s leading travel organizations and largest travel destination outside the big cities. Flåm AS and related companies run destination development with global sales and distribution, hotels, cafe, bakery, restaurants, the Flåm Railway and fjord sightseeing tours, a Visitor Centre and more. The collected revenue is approximately 600 million NOK. Today there are 120 year-round employees and 200 seasonal workers. The business is thriving and constantly growing.
In Flåm you will be a part of an international environment, with permanent employees and seasonal workers from more than 20 countries. Nature is on our side and make it easy for us to live up to our values:
Genuine - Spectacular – Hospitable - Competent
You will be a part of a team of 4 persons and report to head of IT department.
- Setup and technical maintenance of IT equipment
- Operation and maintenance of IT systems
- Problemsolving on technical gear
- Configuration and operation of network
- Training and user support
- Follow up on booking- and payment solutions
- Certificate of apprenticeship IT service or other relevant certificate/competence
- Experience from a similar position is wanted
- Knowledge in operation of server with VMware
- Skills to document solutions for IT and end users
- Secturity is higly prioritised
- Focus on development and new solutions
- Good skills in Norwegian, spoken and written. Must be able to communicate in English
We need a person that is able to work independant, and also take responsiblity for tasks together with a team of collegues. Interest within system and IT, and we expect you to have relevant experience from IT operations and support.
Wages in accordance with agreement – other terms in accordance with Flåm AS rules and guidelines.
Apply within: May 25th 2019
For questions contact Geir Inge Tufte (IT-Manager) – or Nils Asbjørn Lie (HR-Director) – 905 10 709