Flåm AS is one of Norway’s leading travel organizations and the largest travel destination outside the big cities. Flåm AS and related companies run destination developments with global sales and distribution, hotels, cafe, bakery, restaurants, the Flåm Railway and fjord sightseeing tours, a Visitor Centre and more. The collected revenue is approximately 600 million NOK. Today there are 120 year-round employees and 200 seasonal workers. The business is thriving and constantly growing.
Are you a committed salesman with international experience? Then you are what we are looking for!
Flåm AS is growing and developing and is looking for someone with great enthusiasm for this profession.
- You understand and are proud of the products and experiences offered by Flåm AS.
- You take initiative and have international experience and focus on sales strategies and processes.
- You speak German and / or other languages (not an absolute requirement, but we work internationally and therefore good language skills are important to us).
- You have gained experience and expertise with established structures within sales, which you can take with you into an established sales environment.
- You are good at building relationships both internally and towards customers.
In Flåm you are part of an international environment, with permanent employees and seasonal workers from over 20 nationalities.
Nature plays with us and makes it easy for us to live up to our values:
Genuine - Spectacular - Hospitable - Competent
- Responsible for sales in specific geographic markets, including budget and profit responsibility
- Responsible for assigned customer portfolio
- Plan and implement salutary measures
- Follow up and conduct negotiations with our customers
- Conduct sales and build relationships with customers
- Contribute to a future-oriented sales team
- Motivated to follow-up and work on digitalization of services
- Follow-up and further develop internal routines for the sales department
- Higher education, and / or relevant experience in sales, marketing, tourism
- Good financial understanding and experience with budgeting and accounting
- Experience from B2B sales and team building
- Experience in negotiations with customers
- Good language skills and ability to produce both written and orally in Norwegian, English and possibly other foreign languages.
- Be able to work accurately, being structured and targeted
- Good language skills in Norwegian and English both orally and written. Speaks German (preferably) and other languages.
- Good communication and collaboration skills, good at opening doors and getting in touch with customers.
- Large work capacity and workability
- Good use of administrative data tools and a motivator for innovative solutions
Salary by agreement - other working conditions in accordance with Flåm AS's guidelines.
Application deadline: December 8th, 2019
For questions about the position; contact Stig Johnny Buvik, Sales department Manager - 90761912 or Nils Asbjørn Lie, HR - 90510709